Line Up - 2005

I've lost my programme to 2005, so I'll gradually add to this as I remember things. There may be mistakes here!  I've reconstructed some of this from my iTunes playlists/library and the Way Back Machine

Green Man 2005 was held in Baskerville Hall, and had two stages, on outdoor (the main stage) and one indoor, called the Folkey Dokey.  The Folkey Dokey was tiny, and full a lot.

Friday19th August

Main Stage


The Incredible String Band
Adem
Daimh
Brigyn

Folkey Dokey

Josephine Foster
Voice Of The Seven Woods
Woodbine
Jack Harris
Gareth Pearson

Saturday 20th August:

Main Stage:

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & Matt Sweeney
Alasdair Roberts
Malcolm Middleton
It'S Jo & Danny
Aberfeldy
Lone Pigeon
Half Cousin
Scatter
My Latest Novel
Mi And L'Au
Camera

Folkey Dokey


Wizz Jones
Pedro
Richard James
Good Morning Captain
Charlotte Greig
Danseizure
9 Bach
Lionshare
Andrew Hockey
Hush The Many
Lonepine

Sunday 21st August:

Main Stage:

Joanna Newsom
The Earlies
King Creosote & The Fence Collective
Jeffrey Lewis
Euros Childs
The Memory Band
Lucky Luke
Absentee
Barbarossa
Soft Hearted Scientists
Hank Dogs

Folkey Dokey:

James Yorkston
Tunng
Culprit One
The Broken Family Band
Christopher Rees
Elaine Palmer
Bandyleg
Sweet Baboo
Vito
Things In Herds
Arctic Circle




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lineup - 2004

Line Up - 2003

The Stages - 2006