Lineup - 2004

I didn't go in 2004 - I'd just moved to Wales and it had sold out.  It was quite hard to find the lineup, so although I wasn't there I'm recording it anyway.

Saturday 21St August 2004

Main Stage

Four Tet
James Yorkston & The Athletes
It'S Jo And Danny
Adem
Joanna Newsom
The Fence Collective
The Memory Band
Fonda 500
Lucky Luke
Field Trip


Folkey Dokey Stage

Aidan Smith
Fionn Regan
King Creosote
Pedro
Colleen
Faun Fables
Wigwam
Bit Map
Charlotte Greig
The Bard Of Ely


Sunday 22Nd August 2004

Main Stage

Alasdair Roberts
Daimh
M Craft
Jackie Leven
Lone Pigeon
Ella Guru
Clayhill
The Earlies
Drymbago
Crannog

Folkey Dokey Stage

Brave Captain
Chris T-T
Elaine Palmer
Gravenhurst
Lucky Jim
Culprit One
Scatter
Jakokoyak
Sweet Baboo
My Latest Novel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Line Up - 2003

The Stages - 2006